One word for spring fashion? Dresses. And lots of them. In fact, in recent trend cycles dresses have never been hotter. Sure, there were lots of great looks on the red carpet, particularly by veterans Nicole Kidman and Cate Blanchett. And Maggie Gyllenhaal and Gwyneth Paltrow both worked the red carpet in dresses by edgier designers that lent a modern sense of glamour to the awards; younger stars like Kirsten Dunst and Anne Hathaway (left in Valentino) opted for classic designers.
Some nice fashion tips for Women fashion
- One of the easiest dress silhouettes to wear, the shift is a simple short shape that basically hangs straight down from the shoulder. The lack of fullness or waist definition give you a sleek line without lots of volume
- Open-toe pumps and flats give you a hint of toe, but still look polished. Try patent or quilted looks for even more updated style; this Steve Madden shoe combines all three trends together.
- Short fitting jackets which sit around the hips, are still the pick of this season. Jackets add shape, look very stylish and not cause anyone to look overdressed.
- Denim is still going strong like usual and is a very important and essential part of the wardrobe this season. The latest trend includes darker shades of jeans like grey and black getting which got included into the traditional washes of blue.
- Green is the trendiest color of the season. You can find every shade of it including emerald, Jade, bottle green, lime, mint, olive green worn in contrast with blacks and browns.
- On Holidays or vacations and other events sometimes it is required that you wear a swimsuit. A classic bikini is a solid-colored one with high-cut legs which can be worn by people with any body types and still makes you look stylish throughout the season.